829 South Main, Maryville, MO 64468
|Nestled in the heart of Northwest Missouri,
Archer Auto Sales has been a part of Nodaway County since 1988.
Maryville's OLDEST car dealership!!
We strive to bring you the best used cars in the area. We hand pick our vehicles, checking the mechanical as well as appearance
inside and out. We prefer to purchase vehicles that are previously non-smoker, and also we do not purchase vehicles that have had
extensive paintwork. If we feel like it didn't have a good home, we won't make it a part of yours. We won't sell you a vehicle that
we wouldn't own ourselves.
We have worked hard to establish trust and have a loyal customer base. We want you to be comfortable in your purchase and
certainly won't pressure you in the process. Just laid back, easy and trusting, like the relationship between friends should be.
|We purchased and moved to the old Austin Spoor gas station ( built in 1935) in 1994, rennovating the structure and we just completed a
brand new shop building, retaining the flavor of the site, in November of 2004.
We're in our 27th year!!
|You are visitor number
|Miss our old
|"Home of the area's 'newest' used cars, trucks, vans and SUV's"
|Please call us at
|Our 27th year!!
|Little Known Facts:
1) 1935, the filling station was built by Mr. Austin Spoor in 1935, first as a 'Shell Oil Company' gas station.
2) Following Shell Oil Company, the station was then a Texaco and finally wore the Skelly logo
2) 1985, The gas station was closed after Mr. Spoor's death
3) 1988, Archer Auto Sales, Inc. established 6 miles north of Maryville on State Highway 148
4) 1994, John & Rosie Archer purchased the filling station at 829 South Main St., from Austin's
son, Wendall and his wife Virginia.
5) Archer Auto Sales has become the second oldest car dealership in the Maryville city limits.
6) 1997, Archer Auto Sales, Inc. has the oldest car dealer internet website in Maryville.
7) 2002, John and Rosie's son Cale came to work here, detailing customer's cars.
8) 2004, a new shop building was constructed, replacing the old one built in 1936.
9) John, Rosie and Cale are all Maryville natives, Rosie's dad, Gerald Foster, owned and operated Foster
Saw and Lawnmower Shop for many years.
|We have lenders offering
interest as low as
with approved credit
Call us for details