829 South Main, Maryville, MO 64468
|Nestled in the heart of Northwest Missouri,
Archer Auto Sales has been a part of Nodaway County since 1988.
Maryville's SECOND oldest car dealership
We strive to bring you the best used cars in the area. We hand pick our vehicles, checking the mechanical as well as appearance
inside and out. We prefer to purchase vehicles that are previously non-smoker, and also we do not purchase vehicles that have had
extensive paintwork. If we feel like it didn't have a good home, we won't make it a part of yours. We won't sell you a vehicle that
we wouldn't own ourselves.
We have worked hard to establish trust and have a loyal customer base. We want you to be comfortable in your purchase and
certainly won't pressure you in the process. Just laid back, easy and trusting, like the relationship between friends should be.
|We purchased and moved to the old Austin Spoor gas station ( built in 1935) in 1994, rennovating the structure and we just
completed a brand new shop building, retaining the flavor of the site, in November of 2004.
We're in our 25th year!!
|You are visitor number
Since February 1, 1999
|Miss our old page??
|"Home of the area's 'newest' used cars, trucks, vans and SUV's"
|Please call us at
|Latest update 11/03/2013
|Our 25th year!!
|Little Known Facts:
1) Our building was built by Mr. Austin Spoor in 1935, first as a 'Shell Oil Company' gas station.
2) Following Shell Oil Company, the station was then a Texaco and finally wore the Skelly logo
2) The gas station was closed in 1985, after Mr. Spoor's death
3) 1988, Archer Auto Sales, Inc. established 6 miles north of Maryville on State Highway 148
4) The John & Rosie Archer purchased the filling station at 829 South Main St. in 1994, from Austin's
son, Wendall and his wife Virginia.
5) Archer Auto Sales has become the second oldest car dealership in the Maryville city limits.
6) Archer Auto Sales, Inc. has the oldest car dealer internet website in Maryville, beginning in 1997.
7) John and Rosie's son Cale came to work here in 2002, detailing customer's cars.
8) In 2004, a new shop building was constructed, replacing the old one built in 1936.
9) John, Rosie and Cale are all Maryville natives, Rosie's dad, Gerald Foster, owned and operated Foster
Saw and Lawnmower Shop for many years.
|We've got lots of great late models, cars, trucks and vans, Stop in soon!
|We have lenders offering
interest as low as
with approved credit
Call us for details